Requirements for candidates:
Education: Higher education, advertising specialist, marketing and sales
Work experience: Previous work experience in this field 1-2 years
Knowledge and skills:
Personal skills required to match the position
Terms of employment: Air Astana office
Principal functions on the job:
Organization and processing of the advertising sales for the Tengri in-flight magazine, including planning and supervising the advertising placement process, document flow management and advertising sales report.
1. To contact potential and existing clients and provide them with estimates of the costs of advertising services in Tengri In-flight Magazine.
2. To maintain full account support for current advertisers, attract new clients, organize and hold sales and negotiation meetings, and keep in touch with potential advertisers.
3. To work independently on the preparation of draft contracts for each advertiser on an individual basis.
4. To ensure that the advertisements are published in accordance with the advertiser's order.
5. To ensure on-time collection of advertising materials for their verification by the designer of the publication for compliance with technical requirements.
6. To ensure on-time delivery (in accordance with the calendar schedule of the magazine production process) with advertising materials compliant to technical requirements.
7. To schedule and supervise the work process of the designer on image materials submitted by advertisers.
8. To ensure timely advertising billing and control the receipt of the payment.
9. To process all paperwork of the advertising services, related to the contracts and accounts.
10. To deliver the magazines, invoices and acceptance certificates to the Tengri magazine advertisers.
11. Analyze competitors' prices and in agreement with the editor-in-chief, adjust and update the current price list.
12. To prepare presentations and semi-annual reports on advertising sales.
13. To interact with the editor-in-chief to reconcile the image and the placement of the advertising.
14. To create a database of potential customers for advertising in the magazine.
15. To establish an effective and forward-looking relationship with advertisers.
16. To ensure timely scanning of contracts for the archive and delivery of original contracts to the archives of the company.
17. To inform and explain to any interested parties options available for the placement of advertising in the magazine.
Almaty , Kazakhstan