Duties, responsibilities and functions of the Crew Control Liaison Officer:
Prepare, check, and monitor flight documentation (General Declarations, Journey Logs, List of Entries, and other necessary documents as per request and provide them to appropriate services and the crew). Organize and book hotel rooms for regular/ferry flight crews.
Provide crew with tickets and block seats.
Skills necessary to perform on the job:
· Team player
· Resilient to stress
· Rapidly adapt to any changes
· Contactable as required for any urgent company business requiring attention
· Clarity of spoken expression
· Meet deadlines
· Experienced user of MS Office program (MS WORD, EXCEL, OUTLOOK)
· English requirement- Intermediate lever
Hangar Building, close to Airport area
Shift schedule: 2 days 08.00-20.00; 2 nights 20.00-08.00 and 4 days off.
Nur-Sultan , Kazakhstan