· 1-4 weeks of on the job training
· Proficiency in English at a level sufficient for intercourse, correspondence, understanding of the aviation technical documentation within the problems solved by unit.
· Knowledge of computer applications MS Office and Adobe Acrobat at the level of an experienced user.
· To timely issue from and return to the technical store of returnable spare parts and materials at the requests of the engineering and maintenance staff of the Airline.
· To daily control consumption period of spare parts and supplies with a limited expiry date, and their withdrawal from technical store upon date of expiry.
· To daily control humidity and temperature in a technical store, filling the checklist according to the results.
Almaty , Kazakhstan