• Implement an effective sales and marketing strategy through market research, competitive analysis of similar products, cooperation with agents and subagents to promote the Airline brand and successful sales.
• Analyze the efficiency and channels for high-quality information support and market research. Develop and implement marketing policy activities in collaboration with the marketing department of the head office.
• Implement long-term projects to increase sales and the efficiency of marketing activities.
• Collect up-to-date sales market data for subsequent updating of sales procedures in accordance with international regulations and requirements.
• Conduct weekly monitoring of competitors' activity on the air transportation market (main players, tariffs, conditions, competitors ’promotions and development of their image promotion on the market), as well as search for customers, development and preparation of proposals for customers, negotiations.
• Higher education
• Previous relevant experience 3 years
• Fluency in Russian, English - upper-intermediate level
• Skills of planning and rational distribution of working hours
• Skills in working with Microsoft Office programs (Excel - the ability to perform various calculations and comparing comparative matrices using formulas and functions, plotting graphs and charts, the ability to reflect and analyze data. Word, Outlook - a confident user)
• Negotiation skills
• Teamwork skills
• Possession of good analytical and decision-making skills
Moscow , Russia