Corporate Safety Compliance Department is seeking for:
Officer safety compliance cabin operation and aviation security
Principal function s and duties:
· Handling and controlling safety reports,
· Participating in investigations of events and incidents within the competence,
· Assessing, monitoring and analyzing risks during events and incidents investigations,
· Analyzing statistics data on ground safety events,
· Participating in implementation of SMS in Cabin Operations and AVSEC within Air Astana,
· Monitoring of Cabin Operations and AVSEC standards and procedures,
· Performing additional tasks assigned by the immediate manager,
· Participating in unauthorized substances program.
· To perform safety program as the part of the Airline Safety Management System and Quality Assurance
· To check conformity of Safety standards in order to identify weal areas in safety, potential hazards and risks.
· To coordinate compliance/performance follow-up actions
· To develop and control safety compliance records and documentation applicable to the unit
· Education: Bachelor degree
· Job experience: 1 year in Aviation security, Aviation safety and/or 3 years in cabin operations.
· Knowledge existing normative documents of civil aviation of the Republic of Kazakhstan and other acts related to air transport (EASA, IATA, ICAO, IOSA), AVSEC Program.
· Solid knowledge of English, Kazakh language knowledge is an advantage,
· Excellent communication and analytical skills,
· Computer literacy,
· Organizational skills and good time management.
Almaty , Kazakhstan