Conduct investigations of safety reports of events and incidents related to maintenance and Continuing airworthiness, reports of quality deficiencies in production activities.
- On the basis of Risk Matrix, make risk assessment of non-conformities found during occurrences and incidents and also findings of incident investigations.
- To carry out verification of corrective actions of non-conformities and findings of safety investigations.
- To compile full-fledged reports about investigation in accordance with company standards, using appropriate forms and software.
- To monitor for status and timing of all occurrence investigation.
- To suggest revision of existing procedures / chapters of the Engineering procedures Manual; Maintenance Organization Exposition; Continued Airworthiness Management Exposition
- To inform immediate chief and/or Department Management about all facts of safety violation, company procedures deviation and maintenance error.
- Higher education and qualification of engineer;
- Maintenance/continuing airworthiness work experience required ≥ 3 years.
- Sufficiently proficient in English such that applicable international standards may be understood
- Technical background in aviation maintenance as licenced (B1 or B2) engineer is appreciated
- Having passed one A/C type rating course (level 3) or having knowledge about A/C systems is appreciated
- Understanding of basic regulation (Khazakhstan and EASA) is appreciated
- PC applications (MS Office: Word, Excel, Outlook)
Almaty , Kazakhstan